Imagine coming home after a long day at work, or after several hours of school and game practice, or even if you come back after hours of shopping. The first thing you will try to find is a comfortable couch or sofa so that you can rest for a while, watch TV, read a book, or just sit calmly. To be honest, a comfortable sofa or couch equals some really good relaxing time.
Not only are the couches and sofas to rest but they also increase the beauty of one’s living room and ultimately their whole house. This is the room where you usually welcome your guests and cater to their needs. You enjoy the family time as well as some private time in this room. In short, it is one of the most important rooms in any house.
For all the reasons described above, we are pleased to share with you the best rustic sofas and rustic couches that are leather-made and in trend. So, grab a seat, sit tight, and look at the love seat ideas for your living room when you decide to renovate it. Here are six best rustic couches and sofas, the best living room love seats of 2017.
American Furniture Classics: The Sierra Lodge Love Seat
The Sierra Lodge Loveseat is a great example of rustic furniture and can bring an earthy look to your living room. American Furniture Classics delivers a quality built furniture that guarantees years of appeal to your home.
This loveseat is made of a sturdy wood frame that can last for years; along with strong wooden legs. The whole leather look on this loveseat adds to the earthy look of any living room. To add to the rusticness of the loveseat, they have put up accented nail heads that just makes the sofa look bucolic.
The loveseat is a blend of tapestry and artwork. It has printed embroidery with strong microfiber that adds to the look of the furniture and the cushions are filled with thick foam with a fiber wrap layer to ensure comfortable seating.
- Size: 67 x 37 x 36
- Weight: 128 Lbs
- Color: Brown
- Material: Leather
- Solid wood and leather are combined together to add to the rustic look.
- Foam seats and fiber back-cushions bring luxury to the seat.
- Accented nail heads bring in the rustic feel to the seat.
- Strong and quality wood frame makes the furniture last longer.
Signature Design by Ashley: Larkinhurst Sofa
Next on the list is Larkinhurst Sofa by Ashley Furniture. At a fraction of the cost, this piece of furniture comes with a perfectly worn leather look to give your home a rural look. That’s the beauty of Larkinhurst faux leather sofa.
Designed in earthy Southwestern tones with generous seating and support, it ensures excellent quality and comfort. Curved arms and turned feet bring in the traditional touch to this lovely sofa. There’s more to this piece of furniture, let’s see the details.
- Size: 89 x 39 x 38
- Weight: 145 Lbs
- Color: Earth
- Material: Polyester & Polyurethane
- The weathered faux leather and rolled arms give it a traditional look. While the 95% polyester and 5% polyurethane provides warmth and comfort.
- The frame on this rustic sofa comes with a corner-block design.
- The nail head accents the rustic look further.
- Included are 2 decorative pillows. The cushions on the sofa are pocketed with generous back seating giving it a cozy feel.
- Comes at an excellent and affordable price.
American Furniture Classics: 4-Piece Deer Valley Sleeper Sofa
If you are trying to find a sofa set that has a classic yet modern look and that would give your living room a lodge type effect, then you need not have to look any further because American Furniture Classics 4-Piece Deer Valley Sleeper Sofa is what you desire.
Incredible woven artwork combined with microfiber fabric with a leather look represents the colors of nature. To give a rustic look to the whole sofa, the manufacturers have installed strong legs and accented it with a nail head.
The manufacturers have ensured that the classic furniture remains in your living room. For this, they have taken special care of the frame so that you have a durable and sturdy wooden frame that is sure to last many happy years.
Delicate yet strong cushions are loaded with thick foam and a layer of fiber wrap. The sleeper couch incorporates an internal spring, knitted queen bedding, and a Leggett & Platt system.
- Size: 88 x 37 x 36
- Weight: 493 Lbs
- Color: Tapestry
- Material: Faux Leather & Microfiber
- Rustic sofa with a solid leather look & colored microfiber.
- The tapestry fabric gives it a traditional lodge-like look.
- Sturdy wooden legs and durable wooden frame for long lasting usage.
- Back cushion and foam seats are wrapped in fiber to provide comfort while you are sitting.
- The rustic sofa comes in deer valley tapestry color.
American Furniture Classics: Deer Valley Love Seat
Excellently embroidered artwork combined with leather-look microfiber texture makes this loveseat glow with the shades of nature. The fabric has the tapestry design and is made of cotton.
The sturdy wooden frame makes the sofa so strong and durable that it can stay in mint condition for a considerably long time. Moreover, strong wooden legs and nail head accent brings in a classic and rustic look to this love seat.
These strong cushions are loaded with thick foam and a layer of fiber wrap. The foam-filled cushions are provided to you so that you can have utmost comfort after a long day of work. This is an ideal love seat for your home or lounge room.
- Size: 67 x 37 x 36
- Weight: 128 Lbs
- Color: Brown
- Material: Cotton Tapestry
- Strong color microfiber that gives a leather look.
- The tapestry fabric made of cotton gives a lodge-like look.
- The durable wooden frame is going to last many years.
- Nailhead accents have been used to bring the rustic look.
- The legs of the rustic couch are wooden and strong.
TOV Furniture: The Durango Collection Sofa
The rustic couches are made keeping the users in mind. This is the reason why the sofas are going to fit perfectly in your living room. With the width of 90.55 inches, depth of 40 inches, and height of 32.5 inches, it would not be difficult for individuals to fit it in their parlor, den, or living room with ease.
When the couches were designed, it was kept in mind that furniture is not replaced every other year. So, the manufacturers have made the frame with sturdy, kiln dried wood, and legs are made of oak wood. Moreover, hand-tied spring suspensions have been created to provide durability.
In order to provide maximum comfort to you after a long day of tiresome activities, the cushions are filled half with feather down and half with poly fiber. To give the sofa a beautiful, classic, and rustic look, the cushions are wrapped around in bonded upholstery.
- Size: 40 x 90.5 x 32.3
- Weight: 162 Lbs
- Color: Grey
- Material: Leather
- Can be used in living room, parlor area and/or den.
- Kiln-dried wood frame and oak wood legs.
- Eight-way spring suspensions that are hand tied to provide durability
- Half feather down-filled, half poly fiber-filled cushions
- Cushions wrapped in upholstery designed fabric.
- Oak legs, nailhead accent and button to give a rustic look
- Hand-made by experts
Abbyson: Beverly Hand-Rubbed Leather Loveseat
Create the most amazing look in your living room with this one of a kind, top-grained, leather-made rustic sofa and love seat set. When nail head trims are combined with the modern design, we get the beautiful result in the shape of a rustic leather flawless sofa.You do not have to worry about changing the whole décor of the room to accommodate the sofa.
This sofa, made of hand-rubbed leather, can look absolutely wonderful with almost all types of themes of décor in your living room giving the modern yet classic touch to the whole room. This is exceptional especially for people who love to give a lodge-like look to their living rooms and houses.
- Size: 64 x 39 x 35
- Weight: 140 Lbs
- Color: Espresso Brown
- Material: Kiln-dried hardwood
- The frame of the rustic sofa is made of hard kiln dried wood.
- The leather that the couch is made of is hand-rubbed.
- Available in a beautiful and exotic espresso brown color
- Foam density of the cushion is 2.2 thus making it very
Caring for Rustic Couches and Sofas
When you buy a beautiful piece of furniture, you instantly fall in love with it. You get mesmerized by its beauty, feel, and everything. And when you love something, you take care of it and do maintenance as much as possible so that you do not have to change it for a long time. It is our pleasure to show you how you can take care of these lovely rustic sofas and couches at home by yourself.
Take Care of Label:
One of the most important things that you have to keep in mind is that when you buy a love seat, it comes with a particular set of instructions that you can follow to take care of it. It usually tells you what type of water, i.e. hot, cold, or lukewarm, and cleaning agent you can use on your leather couch. It also tells you if you can vacuum it or not, along with several other instructions and guidelines.
When and How to Clean?
A question that arises in your mind is that when are you supposed to clean the couch. Leather furniture does not require a lot of maintenance. It is quite easy to keep your leather love seat clean. You just have to know the type of leather that is used on your furniture this is what you should do.
- Dust the sofa with a dry cloth as much as possible. If you are unable to do it every day then perhaps you can go for every other day. This keeps the dust particles from setting in depth. In case it happens, it would take a lot of time and energy for cleaning.
- Vacuum your sofa occasionally with a soft brush.
- There are various leather cleaners like this one available on the market. You have to search for a nice leather cleaner and clean your sofa with it. All you need to do is make a soapy solution and gently rub it on the sofa. Clean it afterward with a slightly damp cloth.
- You can also use only a damp cloth to clean the couch gently if you cannot seem to find the right leather cleaner or are wary of the ones available on the market. Make sure that you never use a hard brush or anything that might cause scratches or stain the sofa. It is better to test the cleaning solution in a small hidden piece of furniture to be sure that it is not causing any adverse effect on your love seat.
- Avoid items containing alkali and ammonia, which can harm the leather to the point of no repair. Keep saddle cleanser, oil, furniture polish, rough materials, and any cleaners with acidic components away from your leather furniture. Experts strictly prohibit the use of these products on leather furniture.
- Leather furniture is exceptionally sensitive to warmth and sun harm. Position it far from windows, and from warm sources, for example, chimneys, radiators, and heating vents.
Try to avoid home remedies and DIYs because even if some of them even work, others leave quite nasty marks on the couch, and we do not want them on your precious sofa.